Monday, June 21, 2010

My ramblings, my laptop, my scraproom and yeah, more layouts. :)

I'm bummin' this weekend. My laptop has audio disability...audio is dead. It tells me that there's "no audio output device is installed". Went online for help; no luck. Audio went back for 5 minutes then died. I restarted the computer and it gave me the same error message the whole day on Saturday. My friend, Faith, came to help me with it yesterday afternoon. It worked while she was at my house but after she left, it went went back to "no audio output device is installed". *sigh*

My frustration with my laptop is good for my scraproom (thanks, Faith, for helping me on this arena as well) :) and well, this blog. Cleaned my scraproom (still have a ways to go) and well, I'm blogging. :)

Here are a few more layouts... :)





Thanks for letting my vent. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your layouts Marisa, I have been trying to get into making cards, but I think I am a layout person and not so much a card maker!
    But I am not going to give up. I found you on the paper planet and I was looking for blogs or discussions about layouts and I saw your stamp swap. I can't join that because I don't have any stamps from those companies. I make my own digital stamps. I just started a couple weeks ago. Guess that's all the rage now.
    I love bears and draw bears by the gazillions and also make them and put them on layouts.
    I am just starting out with a blog too, so good luck to you and hope to see you around more!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete